Sunday, January 13, 2013

Play, Grow, Learn

We went to the library for their Play, Grown Learn preschool program and Ryan had a blast.  They had some activities that he really liked. . . 

Spelling -at rhyming words.  He caught on that you only had to change the first letter and you could get lots of different words.  He thought that was cool.


Here he is taking my order at the Play Date Cafe!  He insisted on tracing all the letters in the words for each of the things I ordered rather than just checking or circling what I wanted.  It took a while to place my order!  Once he got it he had to go to another table and get a plate and collect all of the food I wanted and deliver it back to me.  


Reading Seals on a Bus using stuffed animals as props.


The Very Hungry Caterpillar flannel board 


Chicka Chicka 123.  He said that putting the numbers on this tree was his favorite.  Although when he counts he says twenty ten instead of 30 he recognized 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, and 90 when we got to that part of the book and he had to find the number.